Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Using IM to import AP Transactions (Simple Method)

A lot of times, we get expense reports and credit card statement files that need to be entered in GP as payables transactions. Integration Manager is a great tool to do this. There are several ways that we can accomplish this. I would like to share a couple of them.

Since writing out the instructions for this would take several pages and one of the rules I have setup for myself is not to have posts that are too long, I am going to venture into my first video blog post today.
This video explains in detail a simple way to use IM to import AP transactions. All the information needed is passed from the files. No additional features of IM are used. This method is labor intensive but requires less technical expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment